Ksu's Pre Game Introduction....

FirefightnRick

The kid in green has a big "UNT" on it and Willie the Wildcat tackles him to start things off at the middle of the field. Then Willie procedes to lead the stadium in their unified chant. What an amazing way to get everyone on the same page: Using the mascot to give signals for each word? And after each score, Willie got up on a board of some kind held up by cheerleaders and led the entire stadium in the exact same way with the exact same chant. Simple, easy, loud and unified. There's absolutely no excuse North Texas can't have something similar. Dr. Battaille, Chancellor Jackson and Rick Villareal were all three there to witness this chant being done 8 to 10 times throughout the game. They saw with their own eyes and heard with their own ears the awesome display of having everyone come together like that, and it's so easy a caveman could do it.

Rick

The kid in green has a big "UNT" on it and Willie the Wildcat tackles him to start things off at the middle of the field. Then Willie procedes to lead the stadium in their unified chant. What an amazing way to get everyone on the same page: Using the mascot to give signals for each word? And after each score, Willie got up on a board of some kind held up by cheerleaders and led the entire stadium in the exact same way with the exact same chant. Simple, easy, loud and unified. There's absolutely no excuse North Texas can't have something similar. Dr. Battaille, Chancellor Jackson and Rick Villareal were all three there to witness this chant being done 8 to 10 times throughout the game. They saw with their own eyes and heard with their own ears the awesome display of having everyone come together like that, and it's so easy a caveman could do it.

Rick

Now all KSU has to do is find a decent chant. Their's was real lame and the "wildcat call". Even the KSU guys around us laughed at all of it!

I saw this thread coming.

I think if you're going to be this simple, have two. Their's got so freaking redundant.

I agree though about getting everyone on the same page.

The reason theirs was so redundant was because aside from the pre-game, they only do it after scoring.

We just let them score a lot.

And if we should expect to put up 45/game, I would hope we have something else to avoid the same chant over and over and over.

Kind of like OU does something other than Boomer....oh wait, I mean Tennesse and Rocky To.....hmmm, I guess I miss your point.