North Texas .vs. Kansas State

ADLER

Voted...come on folks, we are behind SMU in votes for gosh sakes...VOTE!!! VOTE! We must prevail over the "evil ones"...for those of you who don't get it, that was a bit of sarcasm regarding the "evil one". Just in case your humor meter is a bit sensitive.

I don't know either. it looks like just a boring game between 2 SWC has-beens! Hope Rice wins!

Or in Rice's case, a never-was. But yeah, I wouldn't really call either team winning an "upset."

I was originally scheduled to go to this game to support the local team, but will be unable to do so. I know everyone was interested to know about my evening's plans. Will Eagle1855 make it to Kroger's this evening for a little grocery shopping? Check back later!

And Go Rice.

COURSE ITS A GOOD IDEA!!!!

GODSWALL.preview.png

Oh, don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy".

Right! YYZ28 -- your Members of the gomeangreen.com board shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times.

Behold! YYZ28, this is the Football Poll. Look well, YYZ28, for it is your sacred task to win this Poll. That is your purpose, YYZ28 -- the Quest for the Football Poll.

Or in Rice's case, a never-was.

Back in the 30s, 40s and 50s - for about 30 years straight - Rice was very, very good. In fact till the late 80s, Rice had been in more Cotton Bowls than A&M. Then the NCAA insisted that players had to attend the same classes as regular students and Rice's best players had a hard time staying in school. Still, at least Rice didn't cheat to keep them!

GODSWALL.preview.png

Oh, don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy".

Right! YYZ28 -- your Members of the gomeangreen.com board shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times.

Behold! YYZ28, this is the Football Poll. Look well, YYZ28, for it is your sacred task to win this Poll. That is your purpose, YYZ28 -- the Quest for the Football Poll.

A BLESSING!!! A BLESSING FROM THE LORD!

God be Praised.

...que flexible animated people farting into trombones...