Mean Green To Play In Espn Tournament

If we play TCU... I think the Original Pit Crew needs to go vandalize TCU campus like we did last time they played in Denton!

How was I not involved...and how have I never heard of this?

And yet another thread spoiled by Tasty's constant negativity.

How was I not involved...and how have I never heard of this?

And yet another thread spoiled by Tasty's constant negativity.

It was before that first TCU game and we were all bored and decided to print up 100 or So UNT flyers on top of the posters all the girls made and we drove down to good ole TCU and hung flyers all over the campus and put signs on the coaches office. We continued on by stealing TCU's version of the Pit Crews Student Secion Posters and banners (which I find out 2 years later that one of my best friends from mansfield was responsible for making those and was pretty pissed) we hung those upside down in the pit. We weren't vandalizing so to say... just igniting a rivalry that wasn't ever rescheduled...

It was before that first TCU game and we were all bored and decided to print up 100 or So UNT flyers on top of the posters all the girls made and we drove down to good ole TCU and hung flyers all over the campus and put signs on the coaches office. We continued on by stealing TCU's version of the Pit Crews Student Secion Posters and banners (which I find out 2 years later that one of my best friends from mansfield was responsible for making those and was pretty pissed) we hung those upside down in the pit. We weren't vandalizing so to say... just igniting a rivalry that wasn't ever rescheduled...

I have hazy recolection of such an event...but I don't think I was at that game for some reason...which doesn't seem right either.

Was I drunk?

I have hazy recolection of such an event...but I don't think I was at that game for some reason...which doesn't seem right either.

Was I drunk?

Were you a current student? Were you drunk? Answer seems to be one in the same...

U might not have been there... it was VERY early in the Pit Crew existance

Were you a current student? Were you drunk? Answer seems to be one in the same...

U might not have been there... it was VERY early in the Pit Crew existance

Yeah...but I doubt I would've missed TCU coming to town. I went to all 3 other TCU/UNT games so I'm sure I was there...so the top two questions seem very reasonable