Prayers For Greenbat

I wanted to give everyone a heads up concerning one of our own. Greenbat broke one of his femur's a few days ago and had to have it surgically repaired. Everything went well, he's out of the hospital as of last night and is at home resting now.

Prayers from the Mean Green Nation go out to him for a full and safe recovery.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

I am VERY sorry to hear about this nasty injury, Greenbat. Please take care so that you will be mended and in "tailgate shape" in time for Tulsa. I'm with you in spirit at this time.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery from the Blue Raider Zone.

I wanted to give everyone a heads concerning one of our own. Greenbat broke one of his femur's a few days ago and had to have it surgically repaired. Everything went well, he's out of the hospital as of last night and is at home resting now.

Prayers from the Mean Green Nation go out to him for a full and safe recovery.

Rick

To GB - in your honor I will spend one day not hating the Redskins! Clay Cooley is #1! Yay!

/shoots self, but still offers support

I think it's Chris Cooley.

Clay Cooley is the local car sellin' dude.

Edited by SUMG

Thank's for all the good wishes. It means a lot that people care. My left leg still hurts like crazy, but it's getting better every day.

Thanks again to all my friends on GMG.com for the prayers and good thoughts, Looking forward to two-a-days. Hoping Todge and Rodge are as ready for some football as I am.

Go Mean Green!!