Courtney Lee

UNTflyer

How 'bout Bo McCalebb? Did he sign with anyone? I don't think he was drafted...but it sure seems to me that he would get a shot with some team.

I'd love for the Mavs to sign him as a UFA.

I mean, other than the fact that he's 47....he's a great talent.

How 'bout Bo McCalebb? Did he sign with anyone? I don't think he was drafted...but it sure seems to me that he would get a shot with some team.

I'd love for the Mavs to sign him as a UFA.

I mean, other than the fact that he's 47....he's a great talent.

I think he was granted another two years at UNO.

Edited by UNTLifer

What I like most about this is that SBC coaches can point to Lee when recruiting high level players and basically say, "in addition to playing prime time minutes on our team, if you work hard in our conference NBA recruiters will notice and you can go to the NBA."

As a tangent - anyone know how our guys are doing overseas? I found very little in the way of stats or stories, but I know Chris Davis, Calvin Watson, and Kendrick Davis are all playing in Europe. And I'm pretty sure Shawnson Johnson still is as well.

As a tangent - anyone know how our guys are doing overseas? I found very little in the way of stats or stories, but I know Chris Davis, Calvin Watson, and Kendrick Davis are all playing in Europe. And I'm pretty sure Shawnson Johnson still is as well.

I go here sometimes, but it's hard to track if a player is still at that team or not.