Here Is The Jerk That Is Spamming Us

Harry

I hope he enjoys his weekly reminder for Golf and Racing from Yahoo sports for an Identity that he can get not access *(an old one, not now used). Likely that will trigger more emails. ..advertising... I said he wanted to know about great offers...

*a friend's that used fictious info and has not used in years.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I just took a survey for the douche' hope he enjoys the emails on Erectile dysfunction and adult diapers because of his bowel problems.

That guy gave me some bad downtown gas maybe he needs some diarrhea and bean-no literature.

I know most people didnt like him but was he really trolling? I thought the point of these msg boards to for everyone to share its opinions whether everyone liked it or not. I thought he had a lot of good and valid points.

He kept, repeatedly, posting off topic posts after we had asked him to quit. Yes, he was trolling.

Answer to screen name: TechDawgg? No evidence that he was really connnected to LaTech (that I read) , just the name.

What did he do: Sunday afternoon he posted about 70 threads, all Titled "Ban me" with the message "Ban me"... Every time someone posted he would post a ton more pushing ligit threads off of our first visible page. Basicly he was being an idiot. The board did the right thing and responded very little to him and just ignored him mostly until they were all "erased".

What legit points.??... Ban Me is ligit ????

I see "CheckFacts" is gone from membership.. I must have missed something that triggered "Ban me".

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I'll bet he searches every single conference baord to rip UNT and declare us unworthy for their conference... has anyone checked out the Big East boards???

He was on a board that delt with high school football..5A Texas Football? Don't remember the exact site. He attacked every fiber of UNT. Nothing he posted had anything to do with football, athletics or other schools. Keep in mind that a bunch of high school football players and many of their parents read that board.

I personally believe that Orsini hired him as a hit man to attack and destroy the image of UNT nation wide. It scared SMU to death when we hired Coach Dodge so much that they went out and paid jones 1.2 million more than they needed to. Of course I like to think that twenty wealthy men "own" June Jones and one mighty God owns Coach Dodge. I would not trade Coach Dodge for Jones or anyone else coaching college footall today. We are really really fortunate.

He was on a board that delt with high school football..5A Texas Football? Don't remember the exact site. He attacked every fiber of UNT. Nothing he posted had anything to do with football, athletics or other schools. Keep in mind that a bunch of high school football players and many of their parents read that board.

I personally believe that Orsini hired him as a hit man to attack and destroy the image of UNT nation wide. It scared SMU to death when we hired Coach Dodge so much that they went out and paid jones 1.2 million more than they needed to. Of course I like to think that twenty wealthy men "own" June Jones and one mighty God owns Coach Dodge. I would not trade Coach Dodge for Jones or anyone else coaching college footall today. We are really really fortunate.

Sigh....really dude?

We were going along so well... Checkfacts started with a point and then got anonymous big boy internet pants. Blogging and social media consultants know much better than to do what he did (well mostly.)

He is just a guy with a lame agenda.