Just A Question

emmitt01

Of course, the other option is for one of us to win the lottery and give a goodly portion of the winnings to our cherished alma mater :D

Many offices do those lottery ticket pools. Maybe we should all commit to pitching in one buck a week to a lottery pool. Someone we really trust could and our dollars and buy the tickets (probably someone like FFR...sorry to volunteer you, dude...but, you've got the respect of almost everyone in here).

The thing is, I don't even play the lottery. But, I'd chip in a buck a week to a UNT Fan/Stadium Fund Lottery Pool.

As the dude Chris Arnold used to say when he was on The Ticket, "Ya nevah know...."

TFLF that's an excellent idea. I'd be in for a few bucks a month.

Why not have the IT department create a NT-themed internet search, sorta like Google, spread the word and make it known that the advertising revenue would be directed towards the stadium costs. Wouldn't cost the surfer a dime; not sure how hard it would be to web design.

I never understood why someone wouldn't do something like that. We all Google/Yahoo every day, if there was a site that did the same thing and - free of charge to me - donated money somewhere, I think that'd be popular.

Heck, do it and use the revenue to donate to subsidize gas pricing in Denton/Dallas counties...

Now I'm just barfing ideas. sorry.

Why not have the IT department create a NT-themed internet search, sorta like Google, spread the word and make it known that the advertising revenue would be directed towards the stadium costs. Wouldn't cost the surfer a dime; not sure how hard it would be to web design.

I never understood why someone wouldn't do something like that. We all Google/Yahoo every day, if there was a site that did the same thing and - free of charge to me - donated money somewhere, I think that'd be popular.

Heck, do it and use the revenue to donate to subsidize gas pricing in Denton/Dallas counties...

Now I'm just barfing ideas. sorry.

Google already donates a HUGE amount of money every year. and subsidizing gas prices doesn't cure anything, just makes the gas companies even richer.