Winner Meets Western Kentucky

Were there obvious no calls on the other end? It's not so much that something physical is called on one end. Much more important that the refs call a game evenly on both sides.

I'd sympathize if I knew what the case was, but didn't get to see the second half. I didn't really notice any unfairness in the first.

I think CMJ and I will just have to agree to disagree on this one... the non-calls I saw were in the second half, when UCLA supposedly "buckled down" on defense (or rather fouled the hell out of A&M). I actually prefer a "physical game" were body contact is allowed - however, blatantly hitting someone's arm or holding their wrists when shooting should be a call every time.

Edited by chrisfisher

As I said, some non calls were done to UCLA too. Especially in the 1st half. To me the most glaring example of a Bruin favor was one tip ball than hit off Shipp's knee(I believe) and it was awarded to the Bruins. It was at a critical point where UCLA was making a run.