A Chance To Check Out Knox On The Web

LAZER

A chance to check out Knox on the Web

UNT signee Ben Knox of Arlington Grace Prep is playing in the TAPPS state tournament this weekend, which could give Mean Green fans a chance to check out the 6-10 power forward.

Yea, I know the tournament is in San Antonio, but TAPPS officials are putting a Web cast up of the tournament finals on Saturday. I was going to check in to see how Knox and his team did in the semifinals tonight, but finding a score on a TAPPS game turned out to be a little tougher than I expected.

Any way, if Grace Prep wins, here is the address for those of you out there who would like to see what Knox has to offer the Mean Green next season. The game is supposed to start at 7 p.m.

A chance to check out Knox on the Web

UNT signee Ben Knox of Arlington Grace Prep is playing in the TAPPS state tournament this weekend, which could give Mean Green fans a chance to check out the 6-10 power forward.

Yea, I know the tournament is in San Antonio, but TAPPS officials are putting a Web cast up of the tournament finals on Saturday. I was going to check in to see how Knox and his team did in the semifinals tonight, but finding a score on a TAPPS game turned out to be a little tougher than I expected.

Any way, if Grace Prep wins, here is the address for those of you out there who would like to see what Knox has to offer the Mean Green next season. The game is supposed to start at 7 p.m.

Thanks for the info, what is the address?

I'm watching the TC-Cedar Hill vs. SA Lutheran game right now (11:25). The video is great, but there is no play-by-play. TCCH is little, but they are fast. SA Lutheran has a 6-11 kid that is getting killed by 6-2 kids. Hope Knox looks better.

He was from Pilot Point, is 6 feet 10 inches, played for Jimmy Gales either in the mid 80's or early 90's and never really did much.

Schindler started at least one year, maybe two, so he did do something. I though he was a pretty gutsy player and played tough. His claim to fame though was that he never dunked the ball in a game, despite Gales stating he would shave his head if Doug ever got a dunk. I would be very happy if Knox could start a couple of years.