Unt @ Lala

eulesseagle

I wonder if the game will really be on the meangreensports premium this time...been there before and got nuthin!

It is listed now... simply as Men's basketball vs. North Texas. I don't think it is fair to hold Mean Green Premium responsible for other school's video feeds; however, I hear that feeds from the Super Pit are Super Crappy.... I'd definitely hold them responsible for this....

It is listed now... simply as Men's basketball vs. North Texas. I don't think it is fair to hold Mean Green Premium responsible for other school's video feeds; however, I hear that feeds from the Super Pit are Super Crappy.... I'd definitely hold them responsible for this....

On several occasions they listed an out of town game as having a video feed through the premium. Nothing worked. When I have viewed a video feed from an out of town game, the quality was much better than the feed from MG Sports Premium. At least that has been my experience.

It's as if the pit uses a punch router to switch to different cameras and are using 1970's camera's! The lighting in the pit doesn't help the image either. Other gyms, and I have not been to too many sunbelt gym's, seem to have lower ceilings allowing for the lighting to be closer to the court. Just a guess. :blink: