Sunbelt Belt Action 2/21/08

chrisfisher

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA gonna pull this one out...which means they should all but have the top spot of the tourney locked up on their home floor...a repeat dance trip is gonna be difficult for us...but certainly not impossible.

69-64 final.

Edited by Censored by Laurie

USA gonna pull this one out...which means they should all but have the top spot of the tourney locked up on their home floor...a repeat dance trip is gonna be difficult for us...but certainly not impossible.

69-64 final.

I'd rather play USA than WKU so this doesn't bother me at all....

UALR 82

ASU 52

We're now in 6h place overall.

The crazy thing is we are in 6th overall, but only 1 game out of 3rd behind WKU and USA....the SBC has been a battle ground this season. This will go down to the wire...

USA is playing well against WKU in front of a sold out WKU home crowd. WKU is still very much in the game..... the game is being played at a frenetic pace....Very competitive game, but over the last few minutes USA has pulled away just a bit.... 24-17 USA with 7:48 in first half.

note bold underlined part.... We (UNT) need to do better in attendence, they did when a member of MVC in the 60's and 70's. Tonight I just watched Midland College (community college) tonight at home, over 2000 fans, college has only about 6000 students, not 33,000.

note bold underlined part.... We (UNT) need to do better in attendence, they did when a member of MVC in the 60's and 70's. Tonight I just watched Midland College (community college) tonight at home, over 2000 fans, college has only about 6000 students, not 33,000.

This is always brought up, I am not trying to be negative, just saying that there has to be a way to get people more involved. I work nights so i can only attend weekend games. So I can't b***too much but I would like to see more people in the stands when I watch on mean green premium at work.

Edited by filmerj

They actually expanded the capacity of Diddle for this game...they added some 300 standing room only tickets, and they had nearly 20 pro scouts at the game. Great night for the Sun Belt Conference

Did anyone catch what the attendance was last night... they said it on TV like 10 times but each time I actually managed to miss the entire number....