Sunbelt Belt Action 2/21/08

chrisfisher

Some important games tonight - several with SBC West implications. First, WKU and USA battle it out. This game is televised on Fox College Sports (FCS) Atlantic (on Verizon, it is channel 300) at 7:00pm CST. Next, MTSU visits Denver. We definitely want a MTSU win, which will help separate the cluster of teams tied for 2nd. Finally, Ark State plays at ULAR. Given the presumed chaos with Ark State b/c of Nutt's untimely departure, I don't give Ark State much of a chance, but I really hope they will upset ULAR for us. Again, a win by Ark State will further cement us as the 2nd place team in the West with an opportunity to knock ULL out of first place with a road win against them on Feb 28.

Edited by chrisfisher

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, a win by Ark State will further cement us as the 2nd place team in the West with an opportunity to knock ULL out of first place with a win against them come Feb 28 at the Super Pit.

Um...i remember going to a UNT vs ULL game in Jan at the pit...so i think this UNT vs ULL game is on the road.

USA is playing well against WKU in front of a sold out WKU home crowd. WKU is still very much in the game..... the game is being played at a frenetic pace....Very competitive game, but over the last few minutes USA has pulled away just a bit.... 24-17 USA with 7:48 in first half.