Lsu Continued Interest In Johnny Jones

ADLER

From Dandy Don's LSU Recruiting News:

Speaking of coaches, it is my understanding that LSU has three coaches on a short list who will possibly be interviewed for the job. I do not know who the three coaches are, and it is my understanding that LSU's President Lombardi will be very much involved in hiring the new coach. There is a strong group of supporters for former LSU player and assistant coach Johnnie Jones who is the current head coach at North Texas. I do not believe Jones has a good chance of getting the job. While on the subject of LSU basketball, please check out the link submitted in the reader comment below.

LSU Basketball Page

This could be a bidding war that we simply couldn't win. Johnny is a former LSU star and LSU would have to be considered his dream job.

I hope we don't lose Johnny because he's a damn good coach, but if we do, I'd rather it be because he was guided by his heart and not just because some school somewhere could outbid us for our coaches.

LSU Basketball Page

This could be a bidding war that we simply couldn't win. Johnny is a former LSU star and LSU would have to be considered his dream job.

I hope we don't lose Johnny because he's a damn good coach, but if we do, I'd rather it be because he was guided by his heart and not just because some school somewhere could outbid us for our coaches.

Rickv said yesterday that it was a good possibility, he may leave and that they have talked about it. Unfortunately 1mil is hard to turn down especially if it is where you went to school and would be your dream job.

LSU Basketball Page

Where does it say he has a good chance of getting the job... the writer says that he thinks he does NOT have a good chance.... Am I missing something?

D'oh! Dandy Don must have quickly changed his web site and then somehow altered my original post. Yeah, that's it. Either that or it was a keyboard error equipment failure, technical issue, major mulfunction, reactor leak kind of thing. Everythings fine now.

Is it too late to ask for a do-over post?

D'oh! Dandy Don must have quickly changed his web site and then somehow altered my original post. Yeah, that's it. Either that or it was a keyboard error equipment failure, technical issue, major mulfunction, reactor leak kind of thing. Everythings fine now.

Is it too late to ask for a do-over post?

:lol: :lol: