Ex Unt Kicker To Cleveland?

KRAM1

I heard that Ex-UNT Kicker Jason Ball has signed to play with the Cleveland team in Arena Ball. He was the kicker for the Denver/Colorado Crush team last year and did a great job, but kickers in the Arena League have short "life spans". Seems Colorado re-signed a kicker they had before Jason who came back from an injury...thus the need to "move" Jason. Has anyone else heard about this? Let's hope it's true...Jason Ball is both a good kicker and a great guy!

Guest 97and03

Nice to see all the "seriousness" going on....really, has anyone else heard anything about Jason's possible signing with Cleveland?

KRAM1,

Jason Ball is currently in training camp with the Cleveland Gladiators.

GREAT to have the good news about jason confirmed...now I can start looking for his stas on the Cleveland site once the season starts...Clevelend plays in dallas this year...we should get a big group of Mean Green fans and go to the game. What say you???? Who's in???

That is, of course, assuming Jason is playing for Cleveland at the time....if the team is smart...he will be!

GO JASON BALL #7 in your program, but #1 in the "good guy" book! :clapping: Saw him play in Colorado last year...he stayed on the field after the game for what seemed like forever signing autographs for the hoard of kids who descended upon the field after the game. They had to run him and the kids off the field..this all the while his wife (and my wife and I) were waiting for him after the game. The kid knows what's right and he does it....all the luck in the world to Jason ball. keep that "kicking" dream alive.

GREAT to have the good news about jason confirmed...now I can start looking for his stas on the Cleveland site once the season starts...Clevelend plays in dallas this year...we should get a big group of Mean Green fans and go to the game. What say you???? Who's in???

That is, of course, assuming Jason is playing for Cleveland at the time....if the team is smart...he will be!

GO JASON BALL #7 in your program, but #1 in the "good guy" book! :clapping: Saw him play in Colorado last year...he stayed on the field after the game for what seemed like forever signing autographs for the hoard of kids who descended upon the field after the game. They had to run him and the kids off the field..this all the while his wife (and my wife and I) were waiting for him after the game. The kid knows what's right and he does it....all the luck in the world to Jason ball. keep that "kicking" dream alive.

Great to hear about Jason! Speaking of kickers, whatever happened to Baz? Thought he would show up in someone's camp:NFL or AFL.

Baz...also a great kid is working for PointBank in denton and about to get married...or recently has married...cannot remember exactly which on the marriage thing...great lady he is marrying too, but you would have figured that if you know anything at all about Baz...another great kid...do you think it has to do with being a kicker? These guys get very little respect as football players, but often have the most pressure and least "job stability".

Anyway, last I knew of Baz he was starting his career in banking and doing great!

Guest 97and03

Good thing my integrity isn't in question. Otherwise, I might have been burned at the stake for confirming without naming my source! :D

Where is the facts? Where is the Aloha?

It can't be true if I didn't start it. This is bs and total speculation. Remove the post.

Why does Aloha mean hello and goodbye? Because that's what Floatie wanted it to mean.

QUOTE(Quoner @ Feb 14 2008, 12:10 PM)

Sometimes the truth is even worse.

No matter how many times I click that link, I know in my heart Quinn is not really a Packer.

Your right Quoner, he signed a multi million dollar deal with Jerry. Quinn had a throw down with T.O. and kicked his ass. T.O. left the boys. This is a complete fact. (Source, Tasty Greek)

Edited by nautique

Guest 97and03

Where is the facts? Where is the Aloha?

It can't be true if I didn't start it. This is bs and total speculation. Remove the post.

Why does Aloha mean hello and goodbye? Because that's what Floatie wanted it to mean.

QUOTE(Quoner @ Feb 14 2008, 12:10 PM)

Sometimes the truth is even worse.

No matter how many times I click that link, I know in my heart Quinn is not really a Packer.

Your right Quoner, he signed a multi million dollar deal with Jerry. Quinn had a throw down with T.O. and kicked his ass. T.O. left the boys. This is a complete fact. (Source, Tasty Greek)

My source was the Cleveland Gladiators front office, by the way. What was yours?