Mean Green Vs. Wku

chrisfisher

I had so much fun with the USA predictions thread last week, I thought I'd get one started with WKU..... And please, I welcome predictions for a loss as much as predictions for a win... makes for more interesting reading and commentary... I promise not to blast you either, though I can't say that for the rest of the posters :)

I'm actually much more nervous about the WKU game than I was for the USA game. For some reason, I felt supremely confident we'd beat USA. I have that "feeing" again with WKU, but it isn't as strong. I definitely think this will be a higher scoring affair than the USA, but not by much... I have Mean Green over WKU 78-74.

Message from the Pit Crew:

Another HUGE game at the Pit tonight. Western sits at 18-5 overall and 10-1 in the sun belt. They are a great team but we most definitely can beat them. Here is some fuel for the heckling: Courtney Lee, their 6-5 guard who averages over 21 points per game, had a terrible case of homesickness when he first arrived at WKU. Don't take my word for it, read it:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/stor...&id=3212517

(A week into his newfound independence, the new man was in his coach's office asking for his mommy.) :lol:

Also us guys in Student Government have made and are distributing 400 pit crew shirts tonight. So get there early to get a shirt.

Make sure to stop by Gate B in the Super Pit concourse. There will be 300 PIT CREW GREEN PARTY WIGS to give away to students as well as 3 point signs, Acme brick signs, celebrity faces and other items to use to continue to make the Super Pit a intimidating place to play in the Sun Belt Conference. Also, stop by Gate B and play Guitar Hero while picking up your newspapers to use for visiting team introductions.

Edited by UNTflyer

Also us guys in Student Government have made and are distributing 400 pit crew shirts tonight. So get there early to get a shirt.

Make sure to stop by Gate B in the Super Pit concourse. There will be 300 PIT CREW GREEN PARTY WIGS to give away to students as well as 3 point signs, Acme brick signs, celebrity faces and other items to use to continue to make the Super Pit a intimidating place to play in the Sun Belt Conference. Also, stop by Gate B and play Guitar Hero while picking up your newspapers to use for visiting team introductions.

Excellent work! Wish I could commute in from Houston for the game.

Glad NT was able to get to the line as much as they did in the 1st half....Feel fortunate to be down by 9 at the break....With Wooden still a little gimpy they are winning the battle in the paint in a big way....We also need someone other that Josh to get some offensive rythm.

Pray real hard in the 2nd half....GMG!