Basketball Recruit Andrew Davis

Buford_Julep

Andrew Davis of Garland Christian (TAPPS 4-A), (6-8, 215) was named DMN High School Player of the Week. Davis averaged 33.5 points, 19 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks and hit 4 of 6 three-point shots last week. The DMN story should be on the website later today.

According to DMN reporter Damon Sayles, Davis has offers from Air Force and Army. North Texas, Evansville, Furman and Southern Arkansas are named by Sayles as interested schools. Rivals mentions American, Florida Atlantic, Stephan F. Austin, Wichita St, Centenary and Columbia as being possible college choices.

Here is the Andrew Davis web site

I watched Andrew Davis play two games for Erven Davis' Dallas Showtyme Elite AAU team at last year's Denton Shootout. Andrew was new to the team at the time and did not get much playing time. My impression was Andrew is long and lean with good quickness and speed for a big man. The fact that he was invited to play with Dallas Showtyme Elite speaks well for him. Erven Davis always has one of the best AAU teams in the metroplex.

Cooley???

Edited by Buford_Julep

Andrew Davis of Garland Christian (TAPPS 4-A), (6-8, 215) was named DMN High School Player of the Week. Davis averaged 33.5 points, 19 rebounds, 4 steals, 2 blocks and hit 4 of 6 three-point shots last week. The DMN story should be on the website later today.

According to DMN reporter Damon Sayles, Davis has offers from Air Force and Army. North Texas, Evansville, Furman and Southern Arkansas are named by Sayles as interested schools. Rivals mentions American, Florida Atlantic, Stephan F. Austin, Wichita St, Centenary and Columbia as being possible college choices.

Here is the Andrew Davis web site

I watched Andrew Davis play two games for Erven Davis' Dallas Showtyme Elite AAU team at last year's Denton Shootout. Andrew was new to the team at the time and did not get much playing time. My impression was Andrew is long and lean with good quickness and speed for a big man. The fact that he was invited to play with Dallas Showtyme Elite speaks well for him. Erven Davis always has one of the best AAU teams in the metroplex.

Cooley???

Cooley has left the building. :(

DMN Player of the Week

According to Texas Hoops, NT was watching Andrew Davis during his Friday game with Ovilla Christian.

I don't know anything about Ovilla Christian, but Davis had a monster game against them....."[Davis] highlighted the week with a 42-point, 22-rebound, three-block performance Friday against Ovilla Christian."