Mean Green Insider 1/30/08

chrisfisher

Just watched the 1/30/08 edition of Mean Green Insider. A good portion of the show is dedicated to Mean Green men's basketball. The show starts with an interview with JJ. JJ makes an interesting comment, knowing now that we beat USA, saying that he expects the fans to be treated to a near completely healthy (minus Wooden) Mean Green team for Thursday's game. A few other tidbits.... at around 7:00 there is a video replay of Stewart's famed windmill dunk against OSU. At around 17:00, there is a good interview with Josh White. He talks about the recruiting process and how he expected to end up at USC or Florida.... but ends the interview saying how happy he is that he signed with UNT... White also says that JJ is a great recruiter and that he believes JJ will keep top notch players coming to UNT for years to come.....

Edited by chrisfisher

I think he said he was 5'8, I knew he wasn't 5'10........

I don't know if you recall... but I posted a thread toward the start of the season, saying that I intentionally stood next to White after a game and estimated his height at 5'7" to 5'8".