Mean Green Vs. S. Alabama

chrisfisher

Our team has been saddled by injuries and the flu, which made for 3 rough losses....but I'm going to go out on a limb and make one of my first predictions of the season... Mean Green will win tomorrow... JJ & Co. will have this team ready to play like it is the NCAA championship game... Wooden will see more action. Dennis and White will have a huge games..... it will be very hard fought, but Mean Green come out on top 74-72. Moreover, the win has the potential to turn things around for the final 10 games of conference play.....

Edited by chrisfisher

Our team has been saddled by injuries and the flu, which made for 3 rough losses....but I'm going to go out on a limb and make one of my first predictions of the season... Mean Green will win tomorrow... JJ & Co. will have this team ready to play like it is the NCAA championship game... Wooden will see more action. Dennis and White will have a huge games..... it will be very hard fought, but Mean Green come out on top 74-72. Moreover, the win has the potential to turn things around for the final 10 games of conference play.....

I think you got it - JJ will have this team ready to play.

This will be a fight from the first tip off to the end...I think JJ will have the team really ready to play and to play the spoiler role for So Ala's unbeaten Sunbelt run. The run ends tonight at the Super Pit! My wife and I will be there to see the win...If we are not ready for this one, then we have bigger problems than anyone thought at the first of the season. I think the team will really play well...and hard...tonight from start to finish. Will UNT win...hard to say...So Ala is a very good team...BUT so is UNT. Close game...UNT wins it down the stretch and the home crowd plays a big role...Keep the noise level up tonight. Go Mean Green!

I really want us to move in the SBC Western Conference standings.... I hope that the stars align tonight and all the teams in the West lose, except of course for the Mean Green. There's a chance this could happen when you look at SBC games tonight... Ark State vs. WKU, ULM vs. Troy, ULL vs. MTSU, FIU vs. Denver. WKU will take care of business for sure.... ULM vs. Troy is a toss up.... MTSU is coming off a nice win against us, but ULL has been tough in conference play. FIU just beat New Orleans so has a chance against Denver. I'm pretty amped up about tonight's game. I reeeeaaaaaaaaaaly hope we win this one at home in front of a good student crowd.

This will be a fight from the first tip off to the end...I think JJ will have the team really ready to play and to play the spoiler role for So Ala's unbeaten Sunbelt run. The run ends tonight at the Super Pit! My wife and I will be there to see the win...If we are not ready for this one, then we have bigger problems than anyone thought at the first of the season. I think the team will really play well...and hard...tonight from start to finish. Will UNT win...hard to say...So Ala is a very good team...BUT so is UNT. Close game...UNT wins it down the stretch and the home crowd plays a big role...Keep the noise level up tonight. Go Mean Green!

Nice prediction...now about that soccer/baseball arguement! :lol:

I really want us to move in the SBC Western Conference standings.... I hope that the stars align tonight and all the teams in the West lose, except of course for the Mean Green. There's a chance this could happen when you look at SBC games tonight... Ark State vs. WKU, ULM vs. Troy, ULL vs. MTSU, FIU vs. Denver. WKU will take care of business for sure.... ULM vs. Troy is a toss up.... MTSU is coming off a nice win against us, but ULL has been tough in conference play. FIU just beat New Orleans so has a chance against Denver. I'm pretty amped up about tonight's game. I reeeeaaaaaaaaaaly hope we win this one at home in front of a good student crowd.

So far so good on the SBC conference play tonight... everything we needed to happen, happened except 1 game that is being played now... FIU vs. Denver.... GO FIU!

So far so good on the SBC conference play tonight... everything we needed to happen, happened except 1 game that is being played now... FIU vs. Denver.... GO FIU!

I'm keeping my eye on the Denver/FIU game... Denver has been up 9 points the entire 2nd half.... 2 minutes to go... really hoping for FIU to pull this out...

UNT Lifer....soccer wins the baseball vs soccer battle in a landslide going away! :lol: Great win last night at the Super Pit...check out my prediction again...I do think JJ had the men ready to play...but, the crowd was "sitting on their hands"...yes, even the Pit Crew for most of the game...maybe everyone was cold! Let's rock the PIT SATURDAY NIGHT! Be there...be loud...MEAN GREEN WIN AGAIN!!!!!!