Best Of Luck Mean Green

Cooley

It's been fun, but Cooley (Dallas SOC) has retired from further postings.

cooleyntsu@aol.com

I can only assume this has somehting to do with your thread started in the football forum...which, since it is no longer showing up, I'm assuming spiraled into personal attacks and defensive football fans who don't realize their place in today's college football landscape.

Cooley...I personally hope this is only temporary...as your basketball insight is both respected and needed.

Hope you change your mind.

Dude,

You are one of my favorite members of this board. I know that when you post something it's going to be informative and noteworthy. Your insight to basketball, particularly high school recruits, is unmatched on this board. If you have been slammed by people on this board, do what I do and just don't respond to those people any more. There are clearly one or two people here I can't play nice with, so I don't respond to them. My life is much less stressful since I took this approach.

I too hope this is just temporary.

Or maybe you can just PM me your insight. I'd be grateful.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would imagine the reason that thread got taken off the board, was that it was thought that it might hurt football recruiting.

And, I can see that point.

I think if Cooley had just started the exact same thread on the "secure" recruiting message board...it would have been left up.

That's just my guess.

And, I hate censorship, but I can understand it in this case. (Some of you may not realize the pressure that is put on Harry and others who run message boards, by our athletic department.

Anyway.....Cooley please continue posting.