Green/white Game

Mad Hatter

I think I read somewhere that this year the game will be on Saturday the 12th of April? So, we have just under 3 months.

Last year was a HUGE success as far as fan turnout. Do you think it will be that big again this year? Or was that just because of the Dodge excitement?

Hopefully they'll have the concessions open again and encourage tailgating. Is there any chance that the Green Brigade could be there? I watched part of the UT scrimmage on FoxSW last year, and they had the band and the cheerleaders on hand. That could be a great time to teach some of the more "Die Hard" fans the different cheers/yells etc....

What else can you think of that could be done? Should we try to organize a large Tailgating event?

I think I read somewhere that this year the game will be on Saturday the 12th of April? So, we have just under 3 months.

Last year was a HUGE success as far as fan turnout. Do you think it will be that big again this year? Or was that just because of the Dodge excitement?

Hopefully they'll have the concessions open again and encourage tailgating. Is there any chance that the Green Brigade could be there? I watched part of the UT scrimmage on FoxSW last year, and they had the band and the cheerleaders on hand. That could be a great time to teach some of the more "Die Hard" fans the different cheers/yells etc....

What else can you think of that could be done? Should we try to organize a large Tailgating event?

Great idea! I bet we have some interested former cheerleaders an/or Talons that could help organize something. I'll bet FFR is in! I am in!

Thanks for the update. Where did you find that info so that hopefully I can get off work to see the scrimmage or catch a practice or so?

Thanks for the update. Where did you find that info so that hopefully I can get off work to see the scrimmage or catch a practice or so?

I think I saw it in the post about the GMG.com bowl. We're using Fouts the day after the game if I remember correctly.

I thought last year it would have been cool to have Boomer out and Firing after every Touchdown.

I think I saw it in the post about the GMG.com bowl. We're using Fouts the day after the game if I remember correctly.

I thought last year it would have been cool to have Boomer out and Firing after every Touchdown.

Boomer was out but we were forced to use synthetic powder that turned out to be no good. Won't have that problem this year. The game is on April 12 I was told yesterday. Cannon Crew will be on the field.

I do like the idea of the band and it would be great to have them, but I believe that depends on their schedule if they can attend in the spring. As for teaching cheers I will pass that along and see if we can get something together like have the words on the screen.

Any chance they have a "Booth" set up to sell Season Tickets and Mean Green Club memberships? What about having the Junior Mean Green Zone up and running, and allowing folks to sign their kids up?

Maybe by that point we'll have some info on who will be designing the new stadium? Maybe they could have some info on how to donate to that?

Any chance they have a "Booth" set up to sell Season Tickets and Mean Green Club memberships? What about having the Junior Mean Green Zone up and running, and allowing folks to sign their kids up?

Maybe by that point we'll have some info on who will be designing the new stadium? Maybe they could have some info on how to donate to that?

:lol:

Glad to see some other people realize what type of people we have running the Mean Green Club and raising money for the stadium.