Cowboys Uber-merged Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a Mean Green Football post.

The loser Cowboys don't even have a mean green player on the roster. If they did, they might have won.

F the cowboys and Jerry Jones and all of their loser band wagon fans.

What a great time to play uninspired football. Prepare for a year's worth of media bashing Mr. Romo. Whether or not your vacation had anything to do with your preparation or not...for some reason or another, you played way below average.

It's not his fault completely though. There's a reason why Wade Phillilps coached teams just don't win in the post season. Questionable play calling by Garrett too. Barber was unstoppable in the first half. He comes out and gains 3 or 4 yards a couple of times and you go completely away from him? Unreal.

Oh, and if I had my way, I'd cut Crayton and Fasano right now. Great drops fellas.

You're welcome classless Giants. I hope that silver platter was shiny enough for you.

Why would you move up an OC whose offense has done jack squat in a long time, and only managed 17 points against a Giants secondary made up of practice squad players? Garrett is the most overrated coordinator in football. I think he's solid, and a good project, but all this head coach talk is hilarious.

This is not a Mean Green Football post.

The loser Cowboys don't even have a mean green player on the roster. If they did, they might have won.

F the cowboys and Jerry Jones and all of their loser band wagon fans.

I'm a Cowboy fan, and I'm pretty hacked at what I saw. But geez, dude, can you save the Cowboys dogpile at least a few days?

Also... not a Mean Green Football thread.

Is this a serious post?

The Cowboy's as a team (minus Barber and Romo) played horribly. I don't know if it was the week off or what, but the o-line was a disaster in the second half and the guy with the "best hands" on the team dropped 2 big passes. Add to that more than a handful of inopportune penalties against an UNDERRATED team, you have all the makings of an upset.

Give me a break on the fire the coach nonsense. Sometimes you just lose a game to a better team.

Alright Batman, you are picking the worst possible time to drop these types of posts. Are you still bitter that the Skins got canned so early in the playoffs? They got in thanks to the "boys resting their stars.

Oh, and to answer your question: In one game I saw Giants players throw a punch, tackle by the face mask, throw the ball at a scoreboard clock, and display a senile coach who complained about the 3 penalties that were called against his thug team.

Care to debate this with any knowledge? Or would you rather throw ridiculously asinine comments around?

Careful with that type of talk around here. You are in Texas dude.

Born and bread. Have always said the Cowboys fans are whiners and always will. This just proves my point!

Alright Batman, you are picking the worst possible time to drop these types of posts. Are you still bitter that the Skins got canned so early in the playoffs? They got in thanks to the "boys resting their stars.

Oh, and to answer your question: In one game I saw Giants players throw a punch, tackle by the face mask, throw the ball at a scoreboard clock, and display a senile coach who complained about the 3 penalties that were called against his thug team.

Care to debate this with any knowledge? Or would you rather throw ridiculously asinine comments around?

You're correct. THe Skins last win was over your belived Cowgirls.

Dude, ask anyone around here...I am one of the most respectful and laid back posters on this board. You, in your amazing talent, have somehow managed to get me fired up. From my perspective, whiny fans are the ones that come around and talk trash about a team after their team is DONE for the season.

I've never been in any kind of trouble with the mods whatsoever, and I don't plan on starting now. Therefore, we can continue this conversation through PM if you'd like. Otherwise, keep your lame Redskins trash to yourself, and allow Cowboy fans a few minutes to fume and vent before you start spouting incorrectly spelled BS from your keyboard.

You're correct. THe Skins last win was over your belived Cowgirls.

Your precious Redskins were where tonight? That's right, sitting at home watching the Cowboys play.

To be down right brutally honest, the Redskins had no business being in the play offs, especially when you see how they performed against the Seahawks.

Is this a serious post?

The Cowboy's as a team (minus Barber and Romo) played horribly. I don't know if it was the week off or what, but the o-line was a disaster in the second half and the guy with the "best hands" on the team dropped 2 big passes. Add to that more than a handful of inopportune penalties against an UNDERRATED team, you have all the makings of an upset.

Give me a break on the fire the coach nonsense. Sometimes you just lose a game to a better team.

Agree.... and sometimes they aren't even the best team... just the best team that day.

Every NFL super Bowl winner since 1972 has lost at least game and most have lost several. I really doubt tht their coach should have been fired when they lost that/those games. Somedays you just aren't going to win... None of us do our best every day... even if we are trying to be.

Well I for one was not on board with the hire of Phillips, a coach going into today that was 0 - 3 in the playoffs. Add to that fact that his team committed 11 penalties at home in game 17 - that is coaching. I really don't care to watch another season with him at the helm, but hey, I wanted DD gone after season 7 so, what do I know. I am still a cowboy fan, and always will be, just would rather not have him as the head guy.

Your precious Redskins were where tonight? That's right, sitting at home watching the Cowboys play.

To be down right brutally honest, the Redskins had no business being in the play offs, especially when you see how they performed against the Seahawks.

Doesn't really look like the Cowboys had any business being in the playoffs either than right ?? Let's be honest here , did they Cowboys perform any better versus the Giants ??

Redskins overcame losing their best player who was murdered , lose their starting QB and had to win the last four games with someone who hadn't started a game under center in 10 years. They deserved to be in the playoffs with what is a relatively weak NFC division.

What's that 12 years now the Boys have yet to WIN a playoff game ?

Yeah the Boys won 13 games this year ,but who really cares.Regular season doesn't mean squat , I mean if the Patriots lose next week to the Chargers anyone going to care they were 16 - 0 ??

It should be Super Bowl or bust for every year for every NFL team

Edited by NT03

Why when the whiny Cowboys lose is the other team classless. It's you whiny-ass Cowboys fans that need to learn something about class.

I am curious - UNT loses games and people vent all day long - do you just consider that whiny Mean Green fans? If so, you have never vented from a Mean Green loss?

Why when the whiny Cowboys lose is the other team classless. It's you whiny-ass Cowboys fans that need to learn something about class.

Otherwise, keep your lame Redskins trash to yourself, and allow Cowboy fans a few minutes to fume and vent before you start spouting incorrectly spelled BS from your keyboard.

Cheer for whatever team you want. Bag on whichever team you want. But if you can't keep it civil, you'll be given a break.