Ull @ Unt

eulesseagle

If I read this right, the ULL coach said that he wishes Josh ended up in a conference other than SBC....i was kind of taken back when I read it.... I think that is a sorry thing to say about the conference that you recruit and play in... I wonder if he says this to potential ULL recruits or when he tried to recruit Josh White.

If I read this right, the ULL coach said that he wishes Josh ended up in a conference other than SBC....i was kind of taken back when I read it.... I think that is a sorry thing to say about the conference that you recruit and play in... I wonder if he says this to potential ULL recruits or when he tried to recruit Josh White.

Not sorry at all. It means he dreads game planning around him.

Every year I read coach quotes about an outstanding player to the effect of "Can't wait 'til he graduates" or "That kid is gonna be around here 4 years? Ugh..."

same thing.

On the flip side, UNT is 8-0 at home in the Super Pit. The Mean Green is in a three-way tie for third in the West with New Orleans and Denver after being picked in the preseason to finish second. They have not played a conference home game this season.

After losing by a combined seven points at Denver and Troy, UNT has won at UL-Monroe and Arkansas State by 32 total points. Junior guard Collin Dennis, a transfer from South Florida, scored a career-high 30 points in Thursday's 74-63 win over Arkansas State.

*BUZZZZZZ*

WRONG! We've played one conference home game where we just destroyed UL-Monroe 78 - 57.

He also said we're 8-0 at home, which tells me he did his research before Monday.

If you count the exhibition game, we're actually 9-0 at home.

North Texas wins with home games in bold:

1. Cameron (1)

2. Oklahoma State (2)

3. Indiana State (3)

4. Western New Mexico

5. New Mexico State

6. Hartford (4)

7. Southern (5)

8. Centenary (6)

9. Texas A&M-International (7)

10. Louisiana-Monroe (8)

11. Arkansas State

I'm not sure where he got his info, but some of what he "reported" was incorrect. He even said we're 11-4, 2-2, which tells me he did some of his research after the AssU game. It takes maybe 5 minutes to look up an opponent's schedule to do a little fact checking. If he didn't, he's being lazy.

Not sorry at all. It means he dreads game planning around him.

Every year I read coach quotes about an outstanding player to the effect of "Can't wait 'til he graduates" or "That kid is gonna be around here 4 years? Ugh..."

same thing.

I gotcha... that's why I said "if I'm reading this right" asI couldn't' believe a coach would speak of his own conference like that.... I wouldn't want to play against White either...