Tonight's Box Score (unt---asu Game)

SUMG

I hope Adam McCoy keeps up that block/minute ratio for the rest of the season. Nobody will ever get a shot off.

hehe.....

How about Hogans.... 14 minutes with 6 points (3/4 from the floor), 2 blocks and 1 steal... he did have 1 TO though.... he played very well, much like he did at Troy. Hogans needs to do the 1000 free throw shots in practice DAILY... Again, he blew it at the free throw line this game.

Edited by chrisfisher

hehe.....

How about Hogans.... 14 minutes with 6 points (3/4 from the floor), 2 blocks and 1 steal... he did have 1 TO though.... he played very well, much like he did at Troy. Hogans needs to do the 1000 free throw shots in practice DAILY... Again, he blew it at the free throw line this game.

I'm enjoying the taste of crow on Hogans. When JJ signed him I really thought it was a throw away scholarship just to add a bit of size to the roster, but he has been great...and unlike Harold i think Kedrick has the ability to put on some weight. If he could get to 220-230 while retaining his athleticism he'll be a force at the 4 in 2 seasons. As for free throws, Kedrick is now 2-12, thats 17%. I'd say there is a little room for improvement there.

I'm enjoying the taste of crow on Hogans. When JJ signed him I really thought it was a throw away scholarship just to add a bit of size to the roster, but he has been great...and unlike Harold i think Kedrick has the ability to put on some weight. If he could get to 220-230 while retaining his athleticism he'll be a force at the 4 in 2 seasons. As for free throws, Kedrick is now 2-12, thats 17%. I'd say there is a little room for improvement there.

I'm with you on that... I was skeptical about the Hogans signing, but wanted to see how it played out. I guess JJ & crew some something special in him... I said it last night, Hogans has the mental attitude and play of a big sized post player... It will be interesting to see Hogans and Odufuwa at the post together next season....