Mean Green Vs. Arkansas State

chrisfisher

Wow, that fan was really laying in to the ref. :blink:

Anyone wonder what excuses AssU fans might use for losing this game?

Listening to the radio out of Jonesboro, Dickey Nutt was placing a lot of the blame on the officiating. The rest he placed on his players--he sure didn't give any credit to North Texas.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was COMPLETE domination of a team that plays very well at home (7-1). I asked for a statement game tonight and got it... Dennis was on fire folks!!

I do know that Dennis was 7-17 from the field. He was stroking it from 3 pt range and shot a very good % from the stripe.

Williams had a very good game cleaning the boards.

Josh White had kind of a quiet game, but still shot 1-2 from 3 pt and hit all 5 fts.

It's very, very encouraging that different contributors step up every night. Tonight it was Dennis. Williams has been solid. Wooden can be a big force when needed. And White has been great all year. Dez WIllingham has had some good minutes.

Edited by MeanMag

Sore-Loser thread good for a few laughs...

Nobody ever loses fair-n-square

Not surprising. I do look forward to their return trip to the PIT. :D

I'm pretty surprised AssU didn't run zone more, given our struggle to adjust to it. I guess they saw us light ULM up with parameter shots, so they thought man might be better? Of course, manning up opens up routes to the basket, so we took it to to the hole.

I know we wore the black unis at home once last year but i dont recall what game we wore them in...maybe wku

That would have been two years ago that we went with the all black "Original Longest Yard" look.

Edit: I was connecting your comments above to CBL's regarding football. Forgot we wore the black Bball uni's last year.

Edited by UNTLifer

UALR beating ULL. :D

And they finished the job too. From what I've read the Cajuns showed their youth a little with the pressure LR put on the point. Will be interesting to see if they can shake it off. BTW, other than our respective school's radio network is this game being broadcast anywhere else??

Shof