Denver @ New Orleans Tonight

chrisfisher

I hope that Denver can knock off New Orleans. We need as many teams in our conference with at least 2 losses given that we have lost 2. And we play New Orleans very soon so it will be interesting to see how Denver does against them. We played some sorry ass basketball against Denver and still nearly won. I wonder how New Orleans will do.

On a side note, we also need ULL to lose as many games as possible given their perfect record in SBC play. They play ULAR and Mean Green this week.... both road games. Good opportunity for us to move up in the standings....

Edited by chrisfisher

I hope that Denver can knock off New Orleans. We need as many teams in our conference with at least 2 losses given that we have lost 2. And we play New Orleans very soon so it will be interesting to see how Denver does against them. We played some sorry ass basketball against Denver and still nearly won. I wonder how New Orleans will do.

On a side note, we also need ULL to lose as many games as possible given their perfect record in SBC play. They play ULAR and Mean Green this week.... both road games. Good opportunity for us to move up in the standings....

you realize we still pretty much control our own destiny....

you realize we still pretty much control our own destiny....

I do realize this given that we learn to consistently win on the road..... But I can't stand to log onto ESPN and see us in next to last place in the standings despite having one of the better records. I want to see us listed near the top, where we belong ;)

It seems like we know how to win at The Pit... very well. Unfortunately we need to play like we do at The Pit, on the road. We look so comfortable at home. I just hope we can put together a string of road wins sometime soon. Winning all our games at home and losing while on the road won't get us anywhere. At this point I still feel like we control our destiny... However, a little help from a few teams losing a game or two wouldn't upset me.