Nt Fires Dc Thread

Marty

Olddawg have you ever worked with Mendoza or know someone close to you that has? I bet not! He is a jerk and one of the hardest people to get along with you will ever work with. I have not worked with him, but have two very close friends that have. I have heard many stories and not many are good. Before you say it I don't feel bad about kicking a guy when he is down, when it is someone like Mendoza!

This is a quote from TheOldCoach.com message board.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it's sad if it is.

This is a quote from TheOldCoach.com message board.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it's sad if it is.

This is purely hypothetical, and besides some comments behind the scenes, I have no real proof of it, but I was told the main reason Butch left was because he was unable to do really much of anything with his postion. That being said, I do wonder now, in hindsight, if Dodge didn't sit back and think real hard about Butch leaving and decide to make a change. Dodge was told at the end of the season to make some changes and that is when he came out and said there would no staff changes. Once his good friend Butch said he was "done" and he couldn't talk him into staying, I think is one of the main reasons he decided to make the change.

Again, pure speculation.