Seems More And More Like June Jones

Harry

They interviewed him on ESPN radio this afternoon, and I was impressed listening to him. He sounded like a good guy to play for.

Richt is turning into one of the great coaches nationwide. He argued strongly for getting UGA into the championship game, and the way they're playing tonight, it looks like he had a very valid argument. Georgia (#4 or #5) is destroying #10 Hawaii; it is now 38-3 at the end of the 3rd. This amazing Dawg defense is very interesting to watch, if you get my meaning.

Jones, meanwhile, is a very, very good coach who would be a great asset to the Ponies. He's a quality guy and has done wonders at Hawaii, which is a difficult place to recruit and coach. I'd love to see SMU go for Jones, have TD develop UNT into what it can be, and set up a real rivalry.

Hopefully that long term series deal with SMU has fallen through, otherwise we're hay foder for the Mustangs even worse than in the past. $10 million buys a great coach and staff.

Glad to see the New Year didn't change your attitude.

QUOTE(DallasGreen @ Jan 1 2008, 05:31 PM)

Hopefully that long term series deal with SMU has fallen through, otherwise we're hay foder for the Mustangs even worse than in the past. $10 million buys a great coach and staff.

Glad to see the New Year didn't change your attitude.

Note: He posted that before the Sugar Bowl started.