Can Someone Please Explain This To Me ....

NT03

I don't get why the women played the Oklahoma Flyers in an EXHIBITION game last night at the Super Pit.

Women won 79 - 59. Why this late in the season ? Why risk injury ? I had to check the date on the DRC today to make sure I was reading the story correctly.

Already 13 games into the season , if your tryin to work out the kinks this late in the season , I think your in trouble.

I think that game had to be an exhibition because the Oklahoma Flyers are not a college team so they didn't want a win / loss to count towards their overall record.. The Oklahoma Flyers are a team of former collegiate players including 5 NAIA all americans.. that is just my guess..

I think that game had to be an exhibition because the Oklahoma Flyers are not a college team so they didn't want a win / loss to count towards their overall record.. The Oklahoma Flyers are a team of former collegiate players including 5 NAIA all americans.. that is just my guess..

I think the question is why did they play the exhibition game midway though the season. Just seems odd.

I think it's strange that anybody cares what Slinker does with the girls basketball team!!

Whether you like girls b-ball or not, I believe we should want them to do well since they do represent the university. I think we should support all the athletics teams. Whenver I read about CC or track doing well, I feel proud.

Whether you like girls b-ball or not, I believe we should want them to do well since they do represent the university. I think we should support all the athletics teams. Whenver I read about CC or track doing well, I feel proud.

I like girls b-ball, I just don't care for stinker Slinker, and her 18 years of futility.

I heard Johnny Jones say that the men scheduled the game w/ Texas A&M Inl. so they would not have to go so long w/o playing a game due to the Xmas break.....women probably did the same, and maybe this was the only team that was close as for as travel, and fit the schedule.

That's on par with what I thought after reading the first post.