Ever Wonder Why We Created The Term "texas Douche?"

Quoner

Screech Powers does not approve of shameless front-running dual-loyalties. He'd tell you to be true to your school before going all Davenport on your face.

http://www.ponyfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.p...asc&start=0

Maybe the people on this board with no Texas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma affiliation (i.e. degree) will realize how stupid they sound when they pimp another big time school here. Man, this is a slow day.

Have you ever seen the Zach Galifianakis bit about the guy who talks about the Garfield movie too much? A bunch of you are the guys who use the word "douche" too much. It's like this is PeeWee's Playhouse and everyone is supposed to scream and run around every time someone posts the word "douche". Feel free to call me a "douche" for pointing this out.

Edited by MG Insurance Pro

Have you ever seen the Zach Galifianakis bit about the guy who talks about the Garfield movie too much? A bunch of you are the guys who use the word "douche" too much. Feel free to call me a "douche" for pointing this out.

Wow, Zach Galifianakis? Was Dane Cooke busy?

The term is intentionally created that way. Feel free to change it to AWMFOPWTTCS (a**hole who makes fun of people who tried to commit suicide)

Have you ever seen the Zach Galifianakis bit about the guy who talks about the Garfield movie too much? A bunch of you are the guys who use the word "douche" too much. It's like this is PeeWee's Playhouse and everyone is supposed to scream and run around every time someone posts the word "douche". Feel free to call me a "douche" for pointing this out.

ok, then maybe tomorrow's word of the day should be smegma.

Wow, according to the definition, it also applies to women. Yummy. *Blaarrgghh*

I usually prefer any team from Texas doing well to prove that TX football is king. As long as they aren't playing us, or being douches like Mack Brown was before the TCU game, I'd prefer the Evil Empires of our state over those from another...though an addendum to this is that when a mid-major team like Boise, Hawai'i, or Utah is looking to crack the system, I'm rooting for them to take down The Man and run the board.

Of course, I'm also happy when the 'Belt teams do well so our conference doesn't look as much like a puppy to the big dogs.

I guess, then, my preference would be:

1) UNT

2) Midmajor BCS

3) Sun Belt upset wins

4) Any team from the great state of Texas