Tulsa Coach A Candidate At West Virginia?

SUMG

According to the DMNews blog, Todd Graham, the coach at Tulsa....will probably make the short list of candidates for the WVU job. I didn't know this, but Graham was an assistant under Rich Rodgriguez at WVU, in 2001 and 2002. And, he's still highly thought of, there at WVU.

Graham's obviously a good coach. But, if left Tulsa....that would be back to back schools, that he bolted on, after just one year.

My guess is that if Graham did leave Tulsa....they'd promote Gus Malzahn (sp?) to their head coaching position.

Jumping from school to school, year after year I suppose only hurts you in the long run if you don't end up winning where you jumped to, but at some point, he will find a school that is considered big enough that I think he will stay at for a while. Gus will be a great coach I believe as he is an offensive genious like Dodge is, but I still think he needs a couple of more years under a guy before he takes a head coaching job, though if Graham were to go to WVA, I think Tulsa probably would give him the head job. The other "co" offensive coordinator for Tulsa this year was from the WVA staff two years ago.

Graham was the head coach at Allen HS before he went to WVU. He was a serious prick, so it doesn't surprise me that he's jumping schools again. He has no morals or ethics.