Mean Vs. Nms Game Tonight

chrisfisher

My wife's work party is tonight. This is something she gets her hair and make up done up professionally, buys new clothes..... you get the idea...this party is a big deal for her to say the least... Unfortunately, I will miss the game tonight.... major disappointment. I already asked my wife if I could bring a small radio with an ear plug to the party and received a stern "not a chance" with cringed eye brows.

Would someone be willing to text me periodic score updates for tonight's game?? I would greatly appreciate it. PM me and I will provide my cell phone phone number so you can text me.... I don't want this to cost anyone anything so if you don't have unlimited text messages, please do not go through the expense....

Chris, all you need to do is to set up game alerts through your service provider. I'm fairly sure that all of them do this, as I have mine through AT&T...it saves you lots of heartache. Have a good night.

I've never heard of this... I'll have to check it out...

If his wife catches him, there may be plenty going wrong. :o:whip::bangin::argue:

hehehe.... my wife is actually really cool about sports.... we only get out together 2-3 times per year b/c of my graduate school training... and tonight was special for her, so I had to respect it....