Wku Football

Dodge2007

Troy 21 WKU 17

Yo ! Of all the games on their schedule, that game sticks out to me the most. Looks like WKU can defend the spread.

WKU outgained the Trojans 416-363, limiting Troy to its lowest offensive output since their Florida game. Looks like they held Troy's QB in check the whole game. Troy's QB only had 187 TOTAL yards.

This game should be another barn burner. Go mean Green.

Troy 21 WKU 17

Yo ! Of all the games on their schedule, that game sticks out to me the most. Looks like WKU can defend the spread.

WKU outgained the Trojans 416-363, limiting Troy to its lowest offensive output since their Florida game. Looks like they held Troy's QB in check the whole game. Troy's QB only had 187 TOTAL yards.

The question is.....who's barn is going to get burned. B)

Troy 21 WKU 17

my stomach can't take another devastating loss.

How far have we fallen if WKU is a BIG TEST for us!!!!!

Make us proud seniors! Go out on top.

GO MEAN GREEN

In this day in age, parity is the answer to why all these sunbelt games and other games around the country turn out like they do.

ULM over Bama. WKU almost knocking off Troy but also beating MTSU.

It's not how far UNT has been falling off, its how far all the teams are catching up.

No game in Mid level conference play is a gimme or a sure thing. No one would have predicted that Tulsa would have crushed U of H. They would be lying if they did.

WKU seems to be the real deal. Their defense is extremely solid.

WKU is a very good football team that plays with a ton of energy.

I was flipping through the channels last weekend late at night and caught their coach's show on one of the Fox Stations. Got to see about 25 minutes of it and they showed a bunch of highlights from their Troy game. Man, these guys look like the real deal offensively and defensively. They have 2 outstanding RB's, and have a DT that is a huge force in their front 7.

In this day in age, parity is the answer to why all these sunbelt games and other games around the country turn out like they do.

ULM over Bama. WKU almost knocking off Troy but also beating MTSU.

It's not how far UNT has been falling off, its how far all the teams are catching up.

No game in Mid level conference play is a gimme or a sure thing. No one would have predicted that Tulsa would have crushed U of H. They would be lying if they did.

WKU seems to be the real deal. Their defense is extremely solid.

Please, 10 years ago we held our own vs Oregon St, Texas Tech, Boise St, Kansas etc....WKU may be up and coming, but give me a break we should be better than this!!!!!!