Indiana State @ North Texas

UNTFan23

Sounds horribly officiated.

Look, let's face facts. Anytime that you are defending someone who is going in for a layup on a breakaway, if you make contact in any way whatsoever while slamming the ball back into the shooter's noggin, you are going to get called for a foul.

Was it clean? Maybe, but that poor Indiana State player is going to have to walk around for a week with nosliW imprinted on his forehead. :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of em in the burnt orange was cheerin pretty damn loud though..... sometimes people come from other things.... at least he showed up to the game. Where were all the alumni??? We students have been showing up. I was actually impressed, we almost filled up the section.

touche.

Outside of the student's bringing energy and a few in-arena exceptions, our so-called fans don't deserve a basketball team this good.

I just got home from the game... I thought there was about 2200+... so I was close.

I must say... I am getting to love the Pit Crew. Some pretty funny stuff comes from over there. Keep it up Pit Crew!

Now, now... can't we all just be a nice mean green family? The Pit Crew helps make the game a fun place to be. I WAS a BB season ticket holder for many years unitl just a couple of years ago... my work schedule keeps me from most week night games and kids keep me from many weekend games. So, be nice and keep being rabid mean green fans. Just don't shake you finger like that. And next time you have a friend in need... just give them a green shirt and be happy. I made my daughter change into green before we left for the game. And, I drove a long way to get there.

Edited by gruu

I just got back from the game... a few comments/observations... good student turn out.... I am very, very disappointed in the lame ass season ticket holders/general public.... they need to waddle their asses into the Super Pit for EVERY GAME...... no excuses.......Our boys played good ball, not great ball. Our intensity dropped toward the end of the 2nd half and could have cost us if we didn't have such a big lead, but then again it may have never dropped if the score was closer....... The officiating was HORRIBLE....... We seem to find ways to win even when not playing our best ball and somehow put up 70, 80 or more points in the process. Not doubt our best performances are yet to come......We had problems with the full court press at times........McCoy continues to struggle with his shot. He appears to be trying to hard, and over shoots the basket even from close range....... White was very steady and had a good game. Wooden and Williams played decent ball, but not there best. In the first half, and some of the second half, the Pit Crew was relentless on the Indiana State bench and coaches... believe me, it got personal.....awesome! Dennis had a GREAT game! My biggest fear is that Dennis may have (re)injured an ankle. He limped severely for many minutes. I sure hope he is healthy by the UT game..... that's all I can think of now......

One correction: Apparently, Williams had a great rebounding day (19 rounds), which suggest his play was better than "good" given in my analysis. Of course, at the game, we don't have access to individual stats, though I did notice Quincy pulled down quite few rebounds. But I certainly had no idea he had almost 20 rebounds. Great game Quincy!!