Why The Heck Is This Being Broadcast?!

JesseMartin

Notre Dame and Duke are on NBC. It's one thing to be on ESPN at 3am or something, but EVERYONE is getting this game on their TVs. I know they usually schedule these way before the season starts, but don't they also change the TV schedule sometimes, like oh, I don't know...WHEN BOTH TEAMS ARE 1-9???

Notre Dame and Duke are on NBC. It's one thing to be on ESPN at 3am or something, but EVERYONE is getting this game on their TVs. I know they usually schedule these way before the season starts, but don't they also change the TV schedule sometimes, like oh, I don't know...WHEN BOTH TEAMS ARE 1-9???

NBC broadcast ALL Notre Dame home games and has for about seven years.

Wow, so...maybe they shouldn't go for contracts like that. Though it's been said Notre Dame is "America's Team" in College Football.

Notre Dame still gets decent ratings....even when they suck.

If NBC dropped them....you'd have every one of their games picked up by all the other networks. (ABC, CBS, Fox Sports, the ESPNs).