Textbook ...

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Let me give you an incentive to come to the WKU game. If we can get 16,355 souls there we will average 20,000 for the season. You could be part of Fouts Field history (which hopefuloy doesn't have much time left). A 20,000 average for a one, two, or three win season would tell donors a lot. I think that the team would appreciate it and maybe give them a little extra incentive for next year. Also, these seniors have had some rough times and we need to tell them how much we appreciate them. I truly believe that things will get better.

That is pretty amazing. I didn't realize we were that close to a 20K average for the season. I mean we're 1-9 for pete's sake. I'll be there and hopefully we can have 16K other hopeful mean green folks!

Sadly it's Thanksgiving day weekend and MANY will be gone.

Yep, I was there for the Saturday after Thanksgiving '05 game. On the student side there couldn't have been more than 500 people. Half the cheerleaders were missing too. I asked one of them and they said many of the other cheerleaders were just out of town. It will be a task to get over 10K.