My Absolute Favorite Thing From Last Night

chrisfisher

My absolute favorite thing from last night.... the sign of a great team is the ability to find ways to win even when they do not play their best ball. Truth be told, we play good basketball last night... not great basketball. Our guards, excluding Josh White, really struggled with their shots. Nonetheless, we played hard nosed, gritty, go straight to the ball defense, super fast transition offense, and got the ball into the hands of our two on-fire scorers for the night, Josh White and Keith Wooden. Moreover, we played unselfish ball as evidenced by the team knowing who was hot (White and Wooden) and going to them again and again.

I am so excited that we beat a very good OSU team and put up 84 points not playing our best ball. I cannot imagine what kind of numbers we'll have when we fire on all cylinders. My hope is that everything comes together for the UT game. What a win that would be. We have the talent to pull off the upset, but the team will have to play to the limit of their abilities for the full 40 minutes.