Mavs Fans

EagleD

Just wondering if there are fans in the same boat as me.

I live out of town and am not able to go to the NT/OSU game. I am a pretty big Mavs fan and will be multitasking by watching a game on the net (NT) and the Mavs/Spurs game on tv.

We are a house divided Thursday as the wife is a big Spurs fan. Her dog, a dachshund, gets a Spurs collar. My dog, a basset, gets a Mavs collar. It's even crazier 12/5 as my wife is a U of Texas grad. NT vs UT AND Mavs vs Spurs! How will our daughter survive?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live out of town and am not able to go to the NT/OSU game. I am a pretty big Mavs fan and will be multitasking by watching a game on the net (NT) and the Mavs/Spurs game on tv.

We are a house divided Thursday as the wife is a big Spurs fan. Her dog, a dachshund, gets a Spurs collar. My dog, a basset, gets a Mavs collar. It's even crazier 12/5 as my wife is a U of Texas grad. NT vs UT AND Mavs vs Spurs! How will our daughter survive?

GO MAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brain wash her now. I'm doing that now with my 6 mo old daugter, except my wife is a Tech person.

By the way the NT/OSU is on Wednesday and the Mavs/Spurs game is on Thursday...it conflicts with the NT/ASU game.

GO MAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With virtually no changes in the offseason, I will wait to see what happens with the Mavs.

GO MAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She'll be just fine if she follows her father's choice of college and her Mother's choice of NBA teams.

She'll be just fine if she follows her father's choice of college and her Mother's choice of NBA teams.

She was born during the NBA finals last year. I thought her mom was going to have the game on in the delivery room. I'd be yelling, "push!" she'd be yelling, "rebound!"

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!