Looking Ahead

EagleD

Which FSN did you see it one... Because the only one I am seeing is on FSNSW (Oklahoma feed) which isn't local here. FSN has 5 different feeds ( Dallas, S.A., Louisiana, Ark., Oklahoma, and Houston) so if you are in Okla. you get the game! If it's on another station let me know!

NT 92......it seems that you might be confusing the two games. Eagle D is talking about the Texas game. I'm wondering if you're talking about the Okie State game. (since you mention the game only being on in Oklahoma).

Am I wrong?

Yes i am wrong.

Ha

But i just checked the SW schedule they sent out the other day and it is only showing in the San Antonio feed. Not Dallas.

Well there's no Fox Sports SW conflict with the Mavs that night---they play SA on Channel 21. I guess there could be a Stars game though....that could keep it off the Dallas feed.

Well there's no Fox Sports SW conflict with the Mavs that night---they play SA on Channel 21. I guess there could be a Stars game though....that could keep it off the Dallas feed.

There is a Stars game that night at 7:30. So there will be now FSNSW coverage of the game on that night here unless 21 or 27 picks it up

There is a Stars game that night at 7:30. So there will be now FSNSW coverage of the game on that night here unless 21 or 27 picks it up

Well, it can't be picked up Channel 21....they have the Mavs-Spurs game.

BTW.....to show you how badly Stars games do in the ratings. A few weeks back....the Stars were on....and on another station (21?)....they were carrying a high school football game (Allen and some other team). The high school football game got 19,000+ viewers....the Stars got a little over 7,000 viewers.

My point to all this: A b-ball game between UT and NT...would probably get more viewers in Dallas, than the Stars. Don't ya think?