First "real" Upset Only 3 Days Into The Season

CMJ

Yes, there were the 2 shockers in the Big 10, but those were exhibition games. This was for real - and Gardner-Webb basically beat the Wildcats in every facet of the game. Rupp was almost empty by the end. :D

Next big shocker: UNT Mean Green defeat a stunned Oklahoma State on Wednesday, November 14th :D

Edited by chrisfisher

Next big shocker: UNT Mean Green defeat a stunned Oklahoma State on Wednesday, November 14th :D

Well...OSU isn't ranked. Honestly, I don't think it'll be a stunner if we beat the Cowboys THIS year. This isn't a typical OSU squad.

That said it would be a HUGE win for the program. A landmark win even. I just wouldn't consider it a "major upset".

Edited by CMJ

Well...OSU isn't ranked. Honestly, I don't think it'll be a stunner if we beat the Cowboys THIS year. This isn't a typical OSU squad.

That said it would be a HUGE win for the program. A landmark win even. I just wouldn't consider it a "major upset".

Oh, come on.... let me indulge and exaggerate a little.... You are correct, but nevertheless, it would be a good win against a Top 50 nationally ranked opponent (per Sagarin) and one best wins for our program in sometime...... now if we could only pull off the big upset against Texas.