Game Time?

edcollopy

I have had this in the past, and was duly unimpressed with the quality. It was very herky-jerky, and I would miss entire plays. Has the quality of the streaming improved?

I only watched a few games last year, but I didn't have any major issues with the ones I saw, a few hiccups here and there, but nothing major......Anyone Else? This year?

I have had this in the past, and was duly unimpressed with the quality. It was very herky-jerky, and I would miss entire plays. Has the quality of the streaming improved?

Agreed. I do this kind of thing for a living and I was VERY disapointed in the production value. Cameras not timed, Cam operators not able to follow action, no radio feed etc. I almost asked for my money back. As a matter of fact, I turned it off and just listened to the free radio feed. George does a much better job of painting a visual picture than the crew did with cameras.

This is the jumbotron feed. It's a straight feed. In other words you get all the promotional graphics, cheer cards etc. What it should be is a "clean feed". In other words when a cheer card is on the jumbotron, a camera shot will be fed out to the net. Of course if the cameras aren't timed properly, you can't key the graphic making it impossible to have a clean feed.

I'm trying this one more time. If it's not better, I'm cancelling my subscription.

Last year this product was much better and very nice during home basketball games. Something happened this year.

Very dissapointed.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd recommend this to anyone who has never done it before. When I first signed up I expected a high school one view type video production, but was suprised that it showed multiple views and had the radio broadcast fed in for commentary. It's an excellent way to see the Mean Green, and it only costs $9.99 to see it through the AD. Troy's AD is set up through the same media company the UNT AD is, and the show each others games along with other programs in the Sun Belt. Basketball will be shown too.

XOS network partners and links

I guess this will be my only option. I watched the Akron game last year on my computer , and it wasn't near as bad as our play that day. I remember the commentators , thinking the sound was off , laughing at us :angry:

Edited by NT03