Todd Dodge Radio Show

ADLER

Be there if you can. Other than the waitstaff asthetics, the place is so much better than Hooters for this event. The menu is pretty good and every Monday is $2.00 Margarita Night. The beer is also very cold.

If anyone has a question that they'd like submitted (please keep it respectfully worded) please send me a Personal Message by 4:50 today and I will either read it on air or give it t George Dunham.

Please include your name and home town.

I hope nobody goes and shoots a half-cocked question about the "incident" on Saturday. Let TD, the coach in question, RV, and and FFR handle it. If TD chooses to address it on his own, so be it, but please do not try to stir the pot.

I was about to post the same thing. We may know about it here, but a large part of the Mean Green Nation doesn't. Let it stay somewhat internal and let Coach Dodge take care of it on his own.

I'll be there...as always. It will be interesting to see the turnout tonight after a win...let's hope the "noise" stops about the lack of defense...the defense stepped up and played great!

By the way...The Exes are about OUT of SINK NAVY T-Shirts...there are 40 left in all sizes, but some sizes are VERY limited. If you are going to be at the Todd Dodge show this evening, I will have the shirts in my car and would be happy to sell them to folks who show up for the show. I will be sitting with Jim Hobdy, John McDowell, etc. if you don't know who I am from all my posts on this site...just let me know. If you need a specific size...you can send me an email/post/message on this board and I'll hold a size for you...if it remains...let me know. I would rather they go to folks who support and follow MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL (and the Mean Green in general) through this site, the Coach Dodge Show, the games themselves, etc. rather than just anyone...so, if you want give me a message...show up at the Coach Dodge Show this evening...and get with me after the Show...we will not be selling in the event.

great win saturday...glad I was theer for Coach Dodge's first win! GO MEAN GREEN.... :)

Forgot...we will have a "special deal" for those wnating a Sink navy shirt at tonight's Todd Dodge show...$10.00 cash! Please have the proper change available...first come first served on sizes...if you want...send me a message on this board and I'll hold out your size if still available when you send the post. Please send the post prior to 4PM today to be certain I receive it in time. See you at the show. :lol:

Coach Dodge stated that ex-OU QB Thomas Lott's son had transferred in from a D-III school and was sitting out this year. Does anyone have any info on the kid?

I don't.

Besides Evan Fentriss and Greg Garden......TD mentioned the Lott kid, and I think two others who are sitting out, after transferring. (I think he said that the Lott kid was a slot receiver. And, I thought he said one of the other transfers was from TTech.)

Coach also mentioned that we will have between 21-24 schollies to give.

And, he went into what area of the state that each assistant recruits. We have 6 different coaches recruiting parts of the Metroplex.

Anyway, I guess you heard all this, Marty. I was just repeating it for folks who weren't there or didn't hear it.

Great show....and we gave Coach a standing ovation when he walked in.

GMG!

Alexander Lott-Texas Lutheran

Alex is the middle of the three Lott sons (from what I just read). His older brother is at Rice. (as pictured above).

He has a younger brother, Kris who is a great young WR at Plano (6', 190). Kris is a junior....and might be someone we're going after for the 2009 class.

Anyway, Alex seems to be a pretty good receiver in his own right. He's shorter than Kris.....but had some good games at Plano, as well.

I don't.

Besides Evan Fentriss and Greg Garden......TD mentioned the Lott kid, and I think two others who are sitting out, after transferring. (I think he said that the Lott kid was a slot receiver. And, I thought he said one of the other transfers was from TTech.)

Coach also mentioned that we will have between 21-24 schollies to give.

And, he went into what area of the state that each assistant recruits. We have 6 different coaches recruiting parts of the Metroplex.

Anyway, I guess you heard all this, Marty. I was just repeating it for folks who weren't there or didn't hear it.

Great show....and we gave Coach a standing ovation when he walked in.

GMG!

Thanks for the recap SMUG. I appreciate it, and I know Chris does too since he is in class.

Alex is the middle of the three Lott sons (from what I just read). His older brother is at Rice. (as pictured above).

He has a younger brother, Kris who is a great young WR at Plano (6', 190). Kris is a junior....and might be someone we're going after for the 2009 class.

Anyway, Alex seems to be a pretty good receiver in his own right. He's shorter than Kris.....but had some good games at Plano, as well.

I've seen Kris play at Plano in a few games this season; very nice receiver, plays taller than 6'. Plano has actually changed to a passing offense this season, now ranked #6 in the area at 5-1.

Good sized crowd?

Yeah, it was a nice sized crowd. But, we could have squeezed a few more in there. I encourage anyone who can, and hasn't come to one of coach's radio shows....to try and make it to one.

The food's great. The margaritas are awesome (only $2!). And of course, TD and Georgie are both greatness.

His freshman year through Nov 11th. played in 8 games, caught 4 passes for 22 yards.