Cody Spencer

StealthEagle84

Does anyone know what this is about?

"Oct 3 Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports New York Jets LB Cody Spencer (illness) hopes to play next season, according to sources. Spencer was placed on the Non-Football Injury list and will list the rest of the season. KFFL

Oct 2 Spencer was placed on the reserve-non-football illness list Tuesday, ending his season.

Advice: Spencer, in his fourth NFL season and second with New York, played in the season opener against New England but was inactive the last three weeks. He first appeared on the team's injury report last Wednesday with an undisclosed illness. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6941/n...GSRkFyKgmj.uLYF

While I was at it, nice to see P-Cobbs still on the roster. Although he hasn't played yet, he beat out the rookie from Florida State, Lorenzo Booker, to get the spot. Something good is bound to happen sooner or later.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia/depthchart

And also....... looks like Awasom is on the IR for some reason. Anyone know?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/roster

While I was at it, nice to see P-Cobbs still on the roster. Although he hasn't played yet, he beat out the rookie from Florida State, Lorenzo Booker, to get the spot. Something good is bound to happen sooner or later.

According to the stats from the Miami at Houston game last Sunday Cobbs had a kickoff return:

Miami Kickoff Returns

TOT YDS AVG LG TD

P. Cobbs 1 6 6 6 0

G. Mruczkowski 1 9 9 9 0

T. Ginn Jr. 5 176 35.2 52 0

Team 7 191 27.3 52 0

According to the stats from the Miami at Houston game last Sunday Cobbs had a kickoff return:

Miami Kickoff Returns

TOT YDS AVG LG TD

P. Cobbs 1 6 6 6 0

G. Mruczkowski 1 9 9 9 0

T. Ginn Jr. 5 176 35.2 52 0

Team 7 191 27.3 52 0

I've seen PC make a couple of tackles on kick coverage as well.

I checked with the DMN's resident "Dildo" Tim Macmahon, and he checked with his contacts and said nobody knew anything or nobody cared, he wasn't sure. I've still got a couple of other tricks up my sleeve. I'll let you know what I find out. Hope I can do more than "Dildo" Macmahon.