Responsibilities

BIG DAWG

We have barked on this board for a long time about DD's horrible offense, and that eventually got him canned.

I am 100% behind Dodge, but he must take as much responsibility for the HORRIBLE defensive play, as we piled on DD for the HORRIBLE offensive play.

I understand that Mendoza is your buddy and all of that, but your loyalty should be towards the players and university rather than an ineffective coordinator.

Maybe he is a great LB coach...keep him there...but something must be done about this defense.

We piled it on DD when the offense sucked...we knew they were capable of better things.

Dodge is just as responsible for the defense sucking...especially since we KNOW they are capable of better.

You might as well keep it even, what is good for one head coach is good for the other.

Dodge needs to nut up and take care of this team, and not necessarily his buddy.

If Medoza can magically show some improvement before the season is over, he hasn't shown any improvement yet in 5 games, he can stay. BUT if this experiment doesn't work, Dodge needs to do what is best for the team.

AND...I do not want to hear how they played better vs. FAU, because FAU killed themselves when they kept shooting themselves in the foot by dropping balls and other things of the sort.

I know we are only 5 games in, but the offense has improved leaps and strides, and he DEFENSE has done SQUAT, with some talent that is not being used effectively.

Edited by BIG DAWG