Harmon Zez The Nt Vs Ull Score Will Be..............

MeanGreen61

ULL 45 UNT 42

Afraid they will run around the corners on us all day with their option and their Top RB healthy again.

Until the defense shows me something we will not hold anyone but FIU under 40 pts a game.

besides more disturbed they only have Ark beating Chattanooga 41-7.

Edited by untbowler

Do y'all believe your own BS????

We played FAU, most definitely a better team than Lafayette, and we held them to 30. Plus we handed them 3 picks and 2 blocked punts that added at least ten points against us.

We are going to beat Lafayette and they will not score at will against us period.

Quit crying, hell we might as well have a huge pity party and get all the crying out.

Edited by KingDL1

We played FAU, most definitely a better team than Lafayette, and we held them to 30. Plus we handed them 3 picks and 2 blocked punts that added at least ten points against us.

We are going to beat Lafayette and they will not score at will against us period.

Quit crying, hell we might had well have a huge pity party and get all the crying out.

crybaby.jpg

Quit crying, hell we might as well have a huge pity party and get all the crying out.

Man, those rays of sunshine coming out of your a$$ are blinding me...had to put on my shades! :D

Seriously, I do believe what you are seeing here is a little dose of reality. Until proven otherwise, we have the worst defense in the country, an offense that may have put some points and yardage on the board...yet we are still 0-fer, and coaches that could not make an adjustment if there knickers were in a wad!

I think we all would love for us to beat UL-L soundly...but it ain't gonna happen cap'n!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

This is our only chance at this point for wins this season. We will have to outscore our opponents.

Isn't this way that wins are traditionally earned? :P

I know what you mean. It is almost like a shooting percentage in basketball - what percentage of your drives can you score on? Defensive stops will be few and far between.

Man, those rays of sunshine coming out of your a$$ are blinding me...had to put on my shades! :D

Seriously, I do believe what you are seeing here is a little dose of reality. Until proven otherwise, we have the worst defense in the country, an offense that may have put some points and yardage on the board...yet we are still 0-fer, and coaches that could not make an adjustment if there knickers were in a wad!

I think we all would love for us to beat UL-L soundly...but it ain't gonna happen cap'n!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

My guess is that the Cajuns are a little more "desperate" for a win right now, and its a home game we really need to win. My prediction on the Cajun board was 35-28 Cajuns; so I'll stay with that here too.

Hope those of you traveling to Lafayette for the game have a safe trip and enjoy the gameday experience. I know I will regardless the outcome of the game. Cheers,

Shof

FAU did not!

I expect there to be some more improvement by Saturday.

FAU not being able to call their plays without us knowing them might have helped: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/conten...Ufoot_0924.html

Funny how halftime adjustments changed that. A 20-0 run hurts...

FAU not being able to call their plays without us knowing them might have helped: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/conten...Ufoot_0924.html

Funny how halftime adjustments changed that. A 20-0 run hurts...

I am not putting all that on the defense, our offense and special teams helped FAU get those points.

Agree. This is not as good an offense as FAU. We will have to keep the offense rocking to compensate for the defense, but the defense will have better games at times. Texas Tech has been doing this for years...the defense does the best it can then it's up to the offense to just outscore the other team. Does make for big scores and more excitement. I do think I would prefer big numbers for OUR offense and small numbers for THEIR offense...WOW wonder why no one has ever thought of that before :unsure: