Winless Ull Opens As 9 Point Vegas Favorite

MeanGreen61

Only thing that shocks me , is that the line shocks some of you.

Besides "hangin" with a other wise winless team ( SMU ) what have we done ??

ULL hung with a very good 4-1 South Carolina team and only lost 28-14. Lost by a touchdown to a decent Ohio U team, and went toe to toe with the class of the Sunbelt , Troy. Yes they lost to McNeese State, but I would bet that even Non DEEoza's* defense couldn't stop that high powered offense.

Ill think we will WIN , but maybe I'm a bit biased. We have by far the worst DEFENSE in the NATION. I can't argue with 9 points , because we are giving up 55 frekin points a game!! Let's face it , Arkansas could have easily hung 80 on us , and If OU wanted to be an ass they would of reached the century mark.

While my green eyes say we win 35-31 , I wouldn't bet $100 on the Mean Green

* Until will we hold someone under 20 points your new name is Non Deeoza

Edited by NT03

Only thing that shocks me , is that the line shocks some of you.

Besides "hang" with a other wise winless team ( SMU ) what have we done ??

ULL hung with a very good 4-1 South Carolina team and only lost 28-14. Lost by a touchdown to a decent Ohio U team, and went toe to toe with the class of the Sunbelt , Troy. Yes they lost to McNeese State, but I would bet that even Non DEEoza's* defense could stop that high powered offense.

Ill think we will WIN , but maybe I'm a bit biased. We have by far the worst DEFENSE in the NATION. I can't argue with 9 points , because we are giving up 55 frekin points a game!! Let's face it , Arkansas could have easily hung 80 on us , and If OU wanted to be an ass they would of reached the century mark.

While my green eyes say we win 35-31 , I wouldn't bet $100 on the Mean Green

* Until will we hold someone under 20 points your new name is Non Deeoza

I wouldn't take UNT in this game....I said we would cover last night.

Man is that D bad.

Wonder what the Vegas odds would be on Mendoza's defensive scheme holding ANYONE to less than 30 points this season ? :unsure:

Here is what is a little facinating to me: I have listened to all four post game interviews with Dodge, and unless I missed it, Dodge has said very little about the defense. Has he talked about how much improvement they need on that side of the ball and some changes they are going to make, or have made during his weekly coach's show? You would think that a problem that GLARING would come up some.

Here is what is a little facinating to me: I have listened to all four post game interviews with Dodge, and unless I missed it, Dodge has said very little about the defense. Has he talked about how much improvement they need on that side of the ball and some changes they are going to make, or have made during his weekly coach's show? You would think that a problem that GLARING would come up some.

Dodge has discussed the Defense in some of the Video interviews on the Mean Green Insider, the need for tackling, goal oriented and so forth. I don't think any one has discussed the two turnovers our defense forced in the end-zone. Did I dream that last night?

Dodge has discussed the Defense in some of the Video interviews on the Mean Green Insider, the need for tackling, goal oriented and so forth. I don't think any one has discussed the two turnovers our defense forced in the end-zone. Did I dream that last night?

Tackling is not even half of our problem on defense. Sure hope that TD wakes up and smells the coffee soon. I don't want us to go from just about the worst offense in the country to just about the worst defense. Either is unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

ull, loser of all including to a 1AA, opens as a 9 point favorite in Vegas. :shocking:

Vegas Insider

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Is this going to be the pillow fight of the week on ESPN Bottom 10 list? Wouldn't shock me. Both teams desperately need a win so it will come down to who wants it more. Cajuns haven't done any better than NT wrt defense. If we can use a lot of clock and score TDs instead of settling for FGs; then I think my Cajuns win. Should be a shootout. I'll be driving over from San Antonio for this game. Anyone here going?

Shof

P.S. Take the points!

Edited by Shof

Is this going to be the pillow fight of the week on ESPN Bottom 10 list? Wouldn't shock me. Both teams desperately need a win so it will come down to who wants it more. Cajuns haven't done any better than NT wrt defense. If we can use a lot of clock and score TDs instead of settling for FGs; then I think my Cajuns win. Should be a shootout. I'll be driving over from San Antonio for this game. Anyone here going?

Shof

P.S. Take the points!

I'm considering making the drive out there. I love the city of Lafayette, and I had a great time at the New Orleans bowl when it was transplanted there. What's the gameday atmosphere like for a Cajuns game?

I'm considering making the drive out there. I love the city of Lafayette, and I had a great time at the New Orleans bowl when it was transplanted there. What's the gameday atmosphere like for a Cajuns game?

That's a very good question! I was at the home game against McNeese and it was awesome. The place was packed with tailgating going on everywhere and an overflow crowd at the game. Unfortunetly we lost some "casual fans" that night, and the team's performance since then isn't attracting more fans right now. Can't blame it on a first year coach either!

I think the hardcore fans/tailgaters will be there as usual; and there are some really good ones too! Most are very open to visiting fans, so you can still "pass a good time" at the game. You might want to visit the Cajun Delphi site (even though you can only get into the open access folder) or visit Raginpagin.com. I'm certain you will get an invite or 2 to some of the tailgating. You will have a good time in Lafayette and the game "should" be very competitive for both teams.

Shof

It the best SBC road trip for us. The atmosphere is great, the fans are great and will share some of that awesome food with you.