Sound_man

emmitt01

Your PM's are either turned off or something goofy is going on with them cuz I can't send one to you. In response to your PM though, I'm definitely up for keeping everyone together. I still have to figure out where to set up. We all have blue passes and I need to determine where to draw power from. I'd be willing to pay the $10 to set up in the orange lot to use the light pole again if we can't find something. Do you still have that generator by chance if we can't find a power source?

As far as food I'd almost assume we keep it low key and cook enough for our core 20-30 with a tip jar or something to that effect.

Your PM's are either turned off or something goofy is going on with them cuz I can't send one to you.

Emmitt, I think you are having the same issue...I can't seem to send one to you either.

So...since we're just responding to PM's on the board...no, I'm not at all interested in joining you when you go "breaking-in" the renovated Fouts, Larry Craig-style.

Edited by JayDub

WHOA WHOA WHOA... I am not Nansy Pansy.... this Jaydub character has been sending me insulting, degrading, and downright perverted PM's for months... he longs for my attention, but he gets nowhere because I love the ladies.... Jaydub should be banned from this board for being a wierdo.... he could add it to his resume of forum bans....right next to Spartacus!

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

Hey, at least you didn't get "stood up" by Quoner at the SMU game? <_<

Rick

I stood you up?

I probably wouldn't have if I had known that we were meeting. I met Tasty, UNTFan23, Dearing (awkwardly) and a few others. Its shameful to meet people in person doing what I do.

Quoner,

It wasnt awkward for me.... I am sorry I couldnt make you feel more comfortable

That's what happens when you leave crumbled up ones on my night stand and slip out while I am sleeping. I'll get over it. I always do.

You must have me confused with someone else I leave Sacagawea coins. Those crumbled up ones must be from someone else.... maybe you didn't stand up FFR... you were really drunk!

Throwing Rick under the bus, Not Cool!!!