Unt Women's Soccer

chrisfisher

I'm kinda interested to watch the ladies soccer game against Oklahoma. Any chance they film these and offer for pay-per-view for a small fee?

Film yes, PPV prolly no. Outside chance, very outside ....Fox college soccer channel, tape delay on Sat or Sunday, but I do not think Big 12 is contracted with them for weekly broadcasts, and neither is SB. Typically Big East, or SEC get the goodies on soccer channel.

I really excited for the OU soccer game. We need some Mean Green payback for the football loss. I checked on the OU website. They have media coverage of this game through their "game tracker" service. It launches a player when you click on the link, but I think this is just live stats (no audio/video)... I won't be able to tell until the game starts. You can find a link here, then click on the North Texas link to see it.

Edited by chrisfisher

I really excited for the OU soccer game. We need some Mean Green payback for the football loss. I checked on the OU website. They have media coverage of this game through their "game tracker" service. It launches a player when you click on the link, but I think this is just live stats (no audio/video)... I won't be able to tell until the game starts. You can find a link here, then click on the North Texas link to see it.

Super-stoked for this weekend, I believe we are the better team for both games. Very interesting to note. Without trying to get the cart before the horse or create any hoodoo voodoo, and while still early in year, this could be a very pivotal weekend in defining possibly one of the best UNT teams ever. Should we win both games, and if we continue to play to the championship potential we have exhibited for our in-conference matches and remain healthy, it is a very good chance that this team could go undefeated for the year, particularly if Denver and MTSU continue to struggle.

Gotta get through the weekend and it is a tough, tough challenge with these two teams this weekend, but look out if we do...could be the best ever!!? :unsure: