Biggest Belt Weekend Ever?

ParksAndRecRick

I can’t think of a better one! Build the ‘Belt and better things will come.

Not exactly. Does Utah State really benefit from media or in perception when Boise State does well? Not so much. CUSA would still be a better fit for us because it's hard to make FAU seem like a rivalry game and it's not easy for our fans to travel there like to a SMUt, Tulsa, Houston, etc.

Not exactly. Does Utah State really benefit from media or in perception when Boise State does well? Not so much. CUSA would still be a better fit for us because it's hard to make FAU seem like a rivalry game and it's not easy for our fans to travel there like to a SMUt, Tulsa, Houston, etc.

I completely agree. Conf USA would be a great fit for us.

I completely agree. Conf USA would be a great fit for us.

...but in the interim, whilst waiting for that ship to come in (as it inevitably will), it's truly awesome to see the SBC really turning into a much better conference and continuing to improve itself.

...and I wanted to take the WAC's offer. Idiot.

...but in the interim, whilst waiting for that ship to come in (as it inevitably will), it's truly awesome to see the SBC really turning into a much better conference and continuing to improve itself.

...and I wanted to take the WAC's offer. Idiot.

Oh, I agree, I was certainly pulling for all the SBC teams to win yesterday and Thursday. Maybe then when I tell someone we're playing Florida Atlantic they won't say: "who is that??".

In fact my wife saw me watching Texas playing at UCF and she asked if that's who we are playing next week. I told her no and had to explain that Florida has about 4 newish football programs now playing...UCF, USF, FAU, and FIU. She asked if Florida recently had a big influx of population or what caused this. Anyway, after trying about a 15 minute history lesson she still looked confused so I just said FAU just beat Minnesota today! She said "is that good?"....geez! :huh: SMUt, Houston, Tulane, et al, I don't have to explain who and where they are.

Edited by NT80