Need A Link Please....

GoMeanGreen1999

Does anyone know where I can do a comparison of our defense from this year and the years past. I found the comparison of the offensive numbers on ESPN, but I can't seem to find the defensive numbers. I sure didn't realize that the highest or the best ranking we had during those conference runs was #82 in total offense. We were actually ranked below #100 in total offense in two of those seasons. WOW.

Here's another way. This link is for the final 2006 stats: http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...=4&site=org

See where the year is (2006)? Change it to year you are looking for. I know it works for 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007. That is all I tried.

Thanks for the link. I went to meangreensports.com and checked there, and though they gave all of the satistics, I couldn't find where they gave the overall rankings on what we did vs. D1.