Hawaii

emmitt01

Because what the mid-majors really need is an over rated team with a cream puff schedule to get into the BCS. The WAC is soft enough, but to add Northern Colorado & Charleston Southern to their schedule is a joke. D1 teams shouldn't schedule d1aa teams. Each team is only responsible for scheduling 4 OOC games out of 109 possible schools.

Because what the mid-majors really need is an over rated team with a cream puff schedule to get into the BCS. The WAC is soft enough, but to add Northern Colorado & Charleston Southern to their schedule is a joke. D1 teams shouldn't schedule d1aa teams. Each team is only responsible for scheduling 4 OOC games out of 109 possible schools.

I'm sure Michigan would agree with you wholeheartedly. Also, since when are there only 109 top division schools? Last time I looked there were 119 or did I miss something?

I'm sure Michigan would agree with you wholeheartedly. Also, since when are there only 109 top division schools? Last time I looked there were 119 or did I miss something?

I think he took out the teams that would be in your conference.

Those D1AA schools were a must schedule as a result of pull-outs from bigger schools due to the danger Hawaii poses. Few want to play the Warriors (Bows) out in the islands because they are not an easy bunch. Throw in a Heismann candidate quarterback and UH can make some waves. The win by Washington was helpful especially if the Huskies can upset some folks in a strong arse Pac 10. They get Boise over Thanksgiving and Washington to round out the season.

Should be interesting!

Let's Go Bows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMG

I was at the LA Tech game last night. Probably one of the best games I've ever been to. LA Tech left everything they had out on the field, and just barely lost. The students were devastated when Tech couldn't get the two-point conversion, and it was truly a sad sight. One thing is certain, and that is that Brennan is still feeling some of those knocks from LA Tech's LB's.

I am going to see Colt and Co go against UNLV next weekend. I watched the Bows cream them out in the islands last year and thought the Rebels are improved they will not hit him like La Tech did. The Bulldogs play some of the better D in the WAC and Hawaii had to work for that win. Granted they gave up 45, but Hawaii is stout on offense and they are fun to watch. Once the system is built it is deadly to try and stop - Mean Green are coming!

GMG